When opening Outlook you keep on getting bombarded with dialogue boxes asking you to enter your password for email accounts you normally have access to.
This could be due to a couple of factors:
- Your password has expired
- Your account is locked out
- You've changed your password but Outlook is still using the old "cached" password.
- To resolve this issue you should first close down Outlook, and then press CTRL + ALT + DEL and then click on change password. You will then be prompted to enter your current password and to then create a new password. Once you have done this, you will need to log off and log back on to your computer. This should have resolved your issue.
- Lock your computer, this can be done a couple of ways (Windows + L) (CTRL + ALT + DEL then pressing lock) - When you lock the computer, attempt to log back in, this will inform you if you are indeed locked out. IT can then unlock this by calling the number below.
- Close Outlook and re-open it, Outlook should then start to use your new password.
If the issue persists please don't hesitate to contact the IT Department on 5434 or email@example.com.